Whether you’re running a company with hundreds of employees or a small start-up with a few dozen, it’s important to continually find ways to improve productivity and efficiency through long-range planning, introduction of new technologies, and forecasting trends and budgets. One of the best ways to keep track of all these things and provide accurate figures and analysis to support your business decisions is through the use of an ERP software solution.
Selecting the Right VAR
The most crucial part of implementing an ERP software solution is selecting the right value added reseller (VAR). A well-chosen VAR will facilitate your team and work with them to implement the solution. There is zero likelihood you can successfully deploy an ERP solution alone. The VAR facilitates installation, process creation, reporting, training and go live support. A VAR helps meet the needs of your company and insure user ownership. Be sure to meet a few VARs different vendors prior to choosing one. In the end, your top priority is to choose a reputable and experienced VAR like Acuity Consulting Group.
Here are a few important questions to ask vendors that can help you find the right vendor to deliver an ERP software solution that works for you:
- Do you follow a defined and practices method of implementation?
- What technical expertise do you have that lines up with our requirements?
- Do you have experience in our industry and understand our issues?
- Do you understand our company culture, people and needs?
- What type of ongoing support do your provide?
- Once our solution is implemented what sort of training is available to my team?
There are distinct differences between ERP VARs, which is why it’s crucial to find one that meets your needs and is a good fit. For more information about finding the right ERP software solution, contact Acuity Consulting Group today: 877.361.6534